Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Chain Mail

Hey guys. Well, yesterday could have been a more productive day. I found out that I need not only more yarn for the scarf I am making for etsy, in the same 3 color fade. But I also need some more lace, I pay $6 for a thing of lace and it's enough for one necklace. Granted there's some left over but not even enough for a choker, hopefully I'll figure out what to do with it. I got an interview today for a job though so hopefully I can afford more lace soon.

Well, it's Tutorial Tuesday, and this week's tutorial is...


My favorite tutorial on how to make a patch of 4 in 1 chain mail. I found this one incredibly useful if you're learning and need to know where to start. Practice makes perfect though.

Well, I better get moving between the shop and the job interview. See you folks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment