Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Picture Post

Hey guys. Well, I've been working on my shop. Little by little it's getting to where I want it to be.

I got a job at Dollar Tree, will be starting there soon. I will have money for more supplies before I know it.

Photobucket

Little scarf project I am working on. As soon as I find more yarn, I'll continue. I wanna make it Doctor Who Length to put up.

Photobucket

Me working on the scarf.

Photobucket

Working on a new project. Might make it into a yarn necklace.

Photobucket

Trying to figure out what to do with that little bit of lace left. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has them.

Photobucket

Surfing the web. I can't be working all the time can I? :)

Me and my future mother in law found this amazing trunk in Goodwill. $80 right now, but we want it desperately! We're currently figuring out the best way t get it. Worse case scenario next to it being sold before we get it is that we need to wait till next week for my fiance's paycheck so that way we have the $80 to get it.

Well, I should be getting off. I am making this ahead of time so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment