Monday, June 25, 2012

Favorite Item Monday

Hey guys. I know, it has been a long long while. It was either because I was focusing more on my shop and my etsy teams, working on finding a new jobs (because I need full time), working on finding a place to get out of here, or I was just procrastinating. But I plan on getting back on track and post everyday before work or errands.

There's lots of new items from my shop since last I posted! And I actually found a camera to put them up during a period where I was working on my shop but not posting up here. That being said, said camera was over $300. OUCH! So I would really like to hear back from you about my shop and maybe what you'd like to see from it.

Well...it's Monday...


I just had to share this because it's too adorable! I found this while looking for a gift for my soon-to-be new baby cousin, Colton. (My Aunt's in labor today actually, we have a new Cancer child in the family :) (the sign not the horrible disease) )  But I didn't think this was appropriate for a baby boy and my mom said his nursery was jungle themed. From the etsy shop Mitts and Muffs if my cousin was going to be a girl, I definitely would have snatched this up for $22 + shipping.

Well, that is all from me for now. See you folks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment